PowerPoint 2013 is one of the biggest things that happened to Office Productivity suite. It brings various intriguing features. Designing Presentations was never easier.
It does provide a few chart templates for Timelines, however, they are basically limited to few styling options and color schemes.
Introducing the award-winning Timeline Add-on for PowerPoint 2013. Need to create a Gantt Chart or an event Timeline, no more hassles. It is just a click away. Office Timeline plug-in extension for PowerPoint, makes it possible.
Features of OfficeTimeline
- Hundreds of styling options.
- Directly integrated into PowerPoint, Previously, I had to use a few external applications, which basically rendered poor quality timelines and that’s just first of the note. Once imported, it cannot be edited in PowerPoint.
- However, using OfficeTimeline, I can configure and edit my timelines at any point.
- Amazingly simple UI, however with advanced functionality. Formatting options for date, milestones e.t.c.
- One touch modifications for Milestones Editing and deletion, Date format, Tasks e.t.c.
- You can choose over from 10 strikingly spectacular templates with different visual styles and color schemes to match the theme of your presentation.
OfficeTimeline is an award-winning plugin, it facilitates easy timeline and chart managment without any artistic skills. Amaze your clients and colleagues with a tinge of this plugin
It is basically targeted for working professional especially those working in Social Media, IT, Corporate, Consultancy fields. Present your dream project blueprint to your colleagues with a timeline.
Visit OfficeTimeline now