Dec 6, 2012
Are you thinking about how to install windows 8 on your computer but you doesn’t know about how to install windows 8 on your windows XP or current operating system then don’t worry we give you step by step guide how to install windows 8 on your current operating system.
Steps to install windows 8
1. Log on to your admin on current operating system and start Run program
2. Type “regedit” and press enter
3. Now Go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” and find current control set.
4. Find windows folder in it and click on windows folder.
5. Find Csd file in all files and change it value to 300.
6. Now restart your windows and start set up windows 8.
7. Chose your Language and input methods and click to install windows now.