Nov 15, 2012
Tips for How to Reduce Bounce Rate on Blogger: Bounce Rate is the percentage visits of single page. Bounce rate of your blog is show quality of your blog means readers show their interest or point of view for your blog. You can reduce bounce rate with some tips given at below. Please follow these steps and reduce your blog bounce rate.
1. Content: Publish unique content and simple in reading for user to understand that what you want to say about topic.
2. Titles: Choose intriguing title for every topic that posted by you.
3. Links: Open your external links in new windows and give most of related internal links in your content.
4. Post: Highlight your best post in widget for user to increase page views on your blog.
5. Tagline: Choose a tagline which is related to your site.
6. Design: Choose a very attractive and simple design to understand for user.
7. Navigation: Choose Clear Blog navigation for user to find easily.
8. Comment Related Widget: Show active comment user in widget to click link at recent post or recent active commenter’s on your site.
9. Content Slider Widgets: Use slider widget to highlight your featured article on your site with images and text.
10. Speed: Improve Loading speed to gets lower bounce rate.