Google Panda is world largest search results algorithm. Google has launched Google Panda on February 2011. Google update their algorithm with Google panda updates every day. Google panda updates made because Google panda algorithm aim to remove spam and low quality sites. Google Panda ver 3.5 rolled out. Most of site owner effected from Google Panda update and they lose their traffic and ranking in Google search.
If you are looking for how to recover this Panda updates than we give you few tips about how to recover from Google Panda updates. You could follow below tips to recover from Google Panda.
- List of your all site URL and check all content of each URL. Check spelling mistakes, Grammar mistakes of all content of the post. You need to check also short content and remove any copied content.
- First you need to check value of the keyword using Google Keyword Tools, before you start write any topic for your site.
- After Google Panda update only high quality articles make preference so check your post that includes only unique content no duplicates content in your article.
- Check your post page rank if you have the good page or post rank than you have loose you’re ranking then improve your content of these pages or post and share them to social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and submit it to social bookmarking sites like Mixx, Digg with unique content.
- Google loves internal linking of sites so put some internal links with relevant keyword on write a post.
- Now you need to clean and clear theme for your site. You need Use breadcrumbs for your site.
- Use BlogSpot, Google plus and YouTube for more linking because Google giving preference linking from these sites.
- You need to gain domain authority with generate some good baklinks from good page rank sites or pages who have the good page rank.
- You need to use less ads on your site no more than three adsense ad unit on one page or less use less ads.
- Google send messages every webmaster regarding to updates like trending updates in policy. Google also send their panda updates to every webmasters.
Now we give you top strong tips for recover Google Panda update. You can use this tips and see what changes in your Google Ranking. You recover your traffic and ranking in some times. If you have any doubt or any suggestions then give us your feedback at email@example.com.