Google Panda 3.9 Update on 24 July, Google update a refresh for a Google Panda algorithm. In June 2012 Google panda 3.8 update but Google said that there was no such updates in Google panda.
Google panda 3.9 gives guideace on building high quality sites. This panda updates help to improved rankings for a large number of high quality websites. Google said that to publisher websites to focus on delivered the best high quality content for user.
Google posted news on twitter and says that this update will affected about 1% of the search results.
New data refresh of Panda starts rolling out tonight. ~1% of search results change enough to notice. More context: goo.gl/huekf
— A Googler (@google) July 24, 2012
Google Panda Update was removed low quality website content from Google search results.
History of Google Panda Updates
- Panda 3.9 on July 24th
- Panda 3.8 on June 25th
- Panda 3.7 on June 9th
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th