Feb 19, 2013
Presentations are basically a way of my life. I work as a social media manager, a job which demands marketing presentations to be delivered daily.
By accessing PowerPoint Presentations on Mobile Phones, it would be a lot easier and time saving to edit PowerPoint Templates and Presentations on the go.
PowerPoint on Windows 8
If you’re mobile phone is powered by Windows 8, accessing PowerPoint is pretty straight-forward.
- From the Applications List, Press the Office icon on the home screen.
- Drag Documents tab and input your Presentation name in the search field.
- You can view the presentation and save it on your SkyDrive Cloud Storage or your Office 365 account space.
- To edit the text on certain slide, first browse to your desired slide and click on the edit icon. To select the text, tap on it and drag along the text, Select Edit icon again.
- You can delete or modify the text on the slide.
Android provides a huge array of options to view and edit PowerPoint Presentations on the go.
Documents To Go and Quick Office are few of the best Office suite alternatives for Android. I’ve mentioned out some of the features below
- Flexibly access your presentation, Edit and Proof-read it on your Smart Phone itself.
- Import documents from your Google Docs storage. Sync your files seamlessly with your Skydrive account.
- Provides a range of Rich Formatting Features (Font, Bold, Italic, Underline, Color) and editing options.
- Edit PowerPoint, Word and Excel files without any need for external plugins.
- Quick Office provides a whole range of intuitive features such as live Spell check, Google Drive integration, Desktop Transfer, Add Notes.
- However, these apps aren’t free and the full pledged version is priced at 14.99$.
Author Bio: Ravi Shivam is a social media manager at a reputed I.T company, who works with PowerPoint frequently. He shares PowerPoint tips resources at http://www.free-power-point-templates.com/