Dec 6, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is very cheap android phone that is launched by Samsung. It has very low price about 6000 INR ($135) which is really amazing. This smart phone has very nice features like 2MP Camera, Android 2.3 OS, 3.0 inch TFT touch screen and 832 MHz processor.
Some android phone that need root access permission. If you want to give root permission than you need to give root your android mobile phone. Follow below steps to root your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Step 1: Backup your phone
First need to take backup your phone memory so take backup all files on your phone. You need backup your SMS, contacts, setting etc which is stored in your phone memory.
Step 2 : Download
Download rooting package for your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to your computer. For download rooting package click on below link.
Step 3: Transfer
- Transfer the update.zip into your memory card or SD card using USB cable or Card reader.
- After copied of file please insert your memory card into your mobile.
Step 4: Recovery Option
- Now switch off your mobile.
- To enter recovery mode press and hold volume up + Middle button then press power button of Samsung galaxy y S5360.
- Now Android system recovery is displayed on mobile screen. Press up and down key to move selection
- Go to apply update from SD card then press ok button.
- Now go to update.zip then press ok button now wait for few minutes.
Step 5 : Restart Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Now restart your android phone by selecting reboot system now.
Now your Android Mobile Phone Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is successfully rooted.